- Police: Boston bombings suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev is in custody.
- His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was killed earlier Friday.
- Police: Events began after store robbery, fatal shooting of MIT police officer Thursday night.
- Police believe brothers were involved in officer’s death; transit officer also wounded during overnight manhunt
- Full story here; iReport; profile of suspects; also, see CNN affiliates WBZ; WCVB; WHDH
[Updated 10:47 p.m. ET] Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev is at Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Kelly Lawman said.
Meanwhile, Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham congratulated law enforcement on the arrest of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect and noted that the incident should be prosecuted as a terror case. The “perpetrators of these acts were not common criminals attempting to profit from a criminal enterprise, but terrorist trying to injure, maim, and kill innocent Americans,” the senators said.
View original post 6,215 more words